Utah Residents and non-residents can all benefit from a Utah CCW permit.
Here is a list of states that currently honor Utah non-resident CCW permits. (Nonresident 32 states, Resident 35 states as of September 2016)
Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Delaware, Georgia, Idaho, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming.
And if you are a Utah resident you can add five more states to that list. Colorado, Florida, Michigan, New Hampshire and Pennsylvania.
Price : $179.00
Includes : Fingerprinting, Passport Photo and submitting all required paperwork to Utah BCI. (including Utah Non-Resident $49.00 fee)
If the course isn't currently scheduled or you would like a different date, you can request training by clicking here
*Minimum requirements for application for a concealed firearms permit in Utah are:
- Applicant must be at least 21 years of age
- Proof of good character...whereas the applicant;
- has not been convicted of a felony;
- has not been convicted of any crime of violence;
- has not been convicted of any offense involving the use of alcohol;
- has not been convicted of any offenses involving the unlawful use of narcotics or other controlled substances;
- has not been convicted of any offenses involving moral turpitude;
- has not been convicted of any offense involving domestic violence;
- has not been adjudicated by a court of a state or of the United States as mentally incompetent, unless the adjudication has been withdrawn or reversed
*A criminal background check is conducted for all applicants.